cfile

Gator

Gator
cfile, Mar 16, 2015
Description:

My sister in law took this gator photo this past weekend...

Credits:

Pink Reptile Designs: prd_bloom_dots_mat | prd_BasketfulOfLove_grass_01, prd_BasketfulOfLove_grass_02, prd_BasketfulOfLove_ribbon_02

HGD by Laurie-Ann: LaurieAnnHGD_Remember_WordArt5, LaurieAnnHGD_Remember_HookAndEye

BG made by me with aida pattern texture overlay.

Font: Special Elite Regular for place & date

[Other: Katie Pertiet edge border and stacked photo edge supplies from AWAKE course]
    • dvhoward
      Yikes!  ...to be close enough to get a photo of it is scary!  Love the photo treatment and the FANTASTIC frames/ribbon.  The hook and eye is a great touch.
    • NancyBeck
      Gorgeous photo treatment!  I love the little hook and eye, it's such a unique fastener!
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh I saw this on facebook and didn't look real close..coming here for some proper lovin' and freaked...that gator...wow on the photo treatment and I love the frame blended away by that beast! wow
    • MrsPeel
      there is an amazing tour in the Amazon, they take you in a boat into the river so you can see them...at night- is a bit scary, but an awesome experience....you can do it day time too...but anyway, amazing that she could get a photo, amazing how you scrapped it!!!!! love no  typical frames, and this is just awesome!!!!! as usual, superb page!!!!!
    • Nemla
      I love this, Everything about it, the photo treatment the subject, and your fab little hook and eye, so
      **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
    • Angela Toucan
      this is so pretty. I think it's my favourite of your examples for the technique.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Angela Toucan Thanks Angela... I have about 10 of them but onnly showed some :) Hugs
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Mar 16, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: