LoveItScrapIt

GALAXY OF ME - MOC9 Day 30

GALAXY OF ME - MOC9 Day 30
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
Using papers and pieces from:
One Thing at a Time by LBW
Free to Be Me by LBW
Be Positive Bundle by Micheline Lincoln (and Studio Basic)
Silent Battles: Negative Thoughts Bundle by Rachel Jefferies (and Studio Basic)
and 2 butterflies from Wings Unfolded Mixed Media by Rachel Jefferies

I didn't know what I was gonna do here but when I sat down...it all started to come together. What better world to create than the one inside my mind as an infj trying to lose weight has been HARD....I go from two extremes. Either being hard on myself and overthinking and then giving up....or being kind to myself and knowing that I can do this. ​
RJMJ and Claire Grantham like this.
    • ajm
      Love your choice of shape! Beautifully scrapped!
    • Lillyia
      Congrats on your Froggy Fav, Kiana! It easy to see this is straight from your heart, my friend. Keep on keepin' on, it's difficult, but you can do it. Like so many others I am struggling with this weight/health/fitness mountain. My latest reminder is a Smokey Robinson song - You gotta have the agony, if you want the ecstasy (he's referring to a secret love affair; I'm talking about the agony of learning to stop using food for anything other than physical nourishment). So, when I am saying no to those potato chips that I am craving, I remind myself this is the agony and it will pass. It's worked for a week...but I am like you, my moods shift, then I get lost. It's not a fun journey, but it is a doable journey. So, keep on keepin' on. You have lots of company on this journey and lots of listening ears.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Lillyia likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    373.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).