naughtsncrosses

Forbidden Fruit

Forbidden Fruit
naughtsncrosses, Jun 30, 2013
    • amandac
      oh my GOSH I LOVED the Aunty Jack Show! Off to Youtube some episodes! Love your page with the great photo and the fun headphones!
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE what you ve done here!!!!!! super effect with the headphones on top of the photo, the rounded corners ...love the page all together!!!! now I know Yellow brick road & queen, dunno about the others, but can imagobne you as a little one singing along...you share the name (differemt spelling though) with one of my most admired heroes of musical theatre....Idina Menzel, dont know if you know her/about her...she is amazing!!!!
    • cfile
      Edeena, this is great! Love the stamped phonograph & headphones placed here... I used to get in trouble too as I always wanted to borrow my brother's American Graffitti soundtrack album and was told no due to scratching.. (I would sneak it anyway!!) Great page and thanks for bringing me back to a fun memory in my life with your great layout!!
    • Kate
      Oh wow, this is fab! I love the story here and the way you used the outline doodles to embellish the photo while still keeping that retro vibe! Super cool!
    • akizo
      wow! love how you used the doodle :) so cute idea!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    naughtsncrosses
    Date:
    Jun 30, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: