MOC Day 19 - Clipped Photo
IntenseMagic, Jan 19, 2018
Description:
Mammarazzi by ForeverJoy Designs
Big is Better {Dressed Up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    • ForeverJoy
      LOVE what you did here! :beat
    • MrsPeel
      OHHHHH this!!!! this!!!! this !!! is MAGIC, energy, cuteness, delight, pure awesome!!!!!!! I do LOVE yoru clean, blank space pages all the way, but then the element hoarder, full on page makers on me LOVES you when you do this thing!!!!!!! awseomeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Now I wanna scrap the templates LOL
    • dawnmarch
      Amazing page! Love the big letters with the photos clipped -- they work perfectly for this!
    • NancyP
      I am exhausted just from looking at his energy!!! I agree with MrsPeel. This is awesssooommmeeee!!!! A fantastic layout and fabulous job with the challenge!! This is going right into January Froggy Faves!!
    • stamdl99
      I just bought this set of templates and can’t wait to use them. Your layout is so inspiring! Love it.
    • ForeverJoy
    • yellowpeep
      This makes me smile and smile and smile. I LOVE your take on this challenge and your cut out style made it stand out from others. I love the photos and the way you embellished it. Awesome!! Thank you for participating in my challenge!
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love that you used the F, C, U & S as additional photo slots, positioning each photo so that Chance’s eyes are visible, but keeping the orientation the same for each. This helps the viewer connect to each photo crop and highlights those super cool, confident facial poses. The addition of the Mamarazzi figures just takes the page to the next level.
      #MOC6-19 #clipphotototitle #template #froggyfavorite #largetitle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    IntenseMagic
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).