renee82

Flowers Bloom

Flowers Bloom
renee82, Apr 2, 2010
    • Lili
      This is so beautiful, Renee! Love how you cropped the photo! Wonderful journaling too! :)
    • JenJ
      loooooove those papers you used... such an awesome template... love the way you worked with it!
    • emmasmom
      This is fantastic Renee! I love the cropping on your photos, your pages always looks so real :)

I can totally relate to your journaling..it's always a struggle for me to stay motivated.
    • carolee
      I can so relate sweetie! I absolutely adore this page. Wonderful, wonderful journaling.
    • Lisa Carroll
      This layout is so eye catching and inspirational. I so agree with you on your journaling. I don't know why we beat ourselves up so much.
    • lmccandless
      I love your eye for mixing papers, you always do it so perfectly. This is beautiful and inspiring. :)
    • KimJ
      Hooray for spring! :) Wonderful use of the template. I love the way you used the papers and ribbons, and the stitching is the perfect finishing touch!!
    • Fernanda Pacheco
      this is so fantastic!!! I love this paper green
    • bderby
      oh, Renee!! what a great layout, love your journaling, and am so glad that spring is here too....it makes such a difference in my moods too. xox
    • Mabel
      Great crops at the photos!! fantastic page!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    renee82
    Date:
    Apr 2, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: