4. Declared a World Heritage Site
5. Most beautiful of the Cinque Terre towns"

Credits:
- Follow The Line Album by Lynn Grieveson
- About Us (Papers) by Paislee Press
- Tour Guide Journal Cards by Paislee Press
- FONTS = Mari's Handwriting + Bebas
    • Sharon-Dewi
      @Vrielinkie Indeed a double coincidence! We stayed in a little hotel in the street Via Roma near the train station of Vernazza. We were there the 29th and the 30th of August. It was one of our stops during a two week road trip we took through Northern-Italy. The 29th we took a short swim near the rocks and had dinner at a restaurant in the corner of the town square and the 30th we visited some other Cinque Terre towns as well, but Vernazza is still my favorite! When and for how long did you stay in Vernazza? Did you also visit some of the other Cinque Terre towns?
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @Sharon-Dewi We went to Turin first at the end of July, then we went camping in Levanto near Cinque Terre in the first week of August. We visited Monterosso-al-Mare, mostly the beach because it was soooooo hot! We also went to Vernazza, at the end of the afternoon to beat the heat. And the last day we went to Porto Venere, which I think I liked the best. It's not even a town of the Cinque Terre, but I loved it. There's this island across the bay with beaches, we went there too. After Cinque Terre we went to Genova, which is very beautiful and it doesn't attract much tourists. So we had a great time!
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • CherryAllie
      Beautiful page! I especially love the little touches of paint on the background.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Electra
      I love the pastels in this and the way you have laid out the photos. Really nicely done!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Sep 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).