bbymks5

Film Is Not Dead - Shoot Film Not Pixels

Film Is Not Dead - Shoot Film Not Pixels
bbymks5, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
Dearest Diary (paper) Fragile (FILM alpha), Jack (brackets), Freedom (35), Ocean (mm), Secrets (IS), Lovable Pets (NOT), Photographic Extras (staple on photos, flower, leaf, camera, doodles, tape and frames), Happiness (stitch), Just Another Day (sequins), and Leap of Faith (staple on "mm") all by Dawn Inskip

Palette Cleanser (SHOOT), Flock Together (scribble under "dead"), and Wild (dead) by Allison Pennington

Alpha Bits (PIXELS) and Embrace (double staples) by PRD
mirjam and Lena Gardner like this.
    • cfile
      This is beautiful Timmi, as you and your daughters are too! I love the 9 alphas and your title work... What a fun title. Wow re your composition and shadows... you rocked this challenge!! Hugs!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • mirjam
      Wow Timmi you and your girls are GORGEOUS! Great photo's and I love that they really pop of the page against the neutral colors!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @cfile Thank you!! I panicked at first when I saw we needed to use 5 different alphas that repurchased a kit I already had b/c I didn't think to check the recycle bin; took a coffee/book break to regroup and went to town!
      cfile likes this.
    • EHStudios
      LOVE your sentiment! Love the grain real photos have!! Your girls are adorable & this page ROCKS!
      cfile and bbymks5 like this.
    • bbymks5
      @EHStudios Thank you!! This film was a lot grainier than what we've used in the past and I LOVE it!! I don't know if it's b/c it was soooo old, hand wound by my hubby, or how it dried once hung, but it makes me happy!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • EHStudios
      @bbymks5 It's GORGEOUS! I have a ton of old film in the freezer, need to use it one day.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      EHStudios likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    652.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).