February 2024- LOD Scrapping With Liz

February 2024- LOD Scrapping With Liz
VinGirl, Feb 9, 2024
Description:
-Credits-
Scrapping With Liz- Adventure Awaits Templates
Rachel Jefferies- Silent Battles- Grief Collab w/Studio Basic
Mommyish- Nordic Winter
TLP Collabs- Life Is An Adventure, All About You, Capturing Fall, Yes, Work, Self Portrait
Paislee Press- Road Trip
    • scrapchyck
      What a fun template! Perfect for your photo!
      VinGirl likes this.
    • bellbird
      i know i've used this template during MOC and i think you did a super job with it (i think i've loved every page i've seen with this template, sign of a great template to me) - you paper choices have great texture which gives realism to the cut-file and your mountain view in that photo is just beautiful to me - the foreground has good interest from the rocky textures and the clouds give the sky drama and the directed lighting on the snow topped mountain just makes for a dynamic viewer exeripence - fab job!
      VinGirl likes this.
    • VinGirl
      @scrapchyck I loved this template as soon as I saw it- it really is fantastic! :)
      scrapchyck likes this.
    • VinGirl
      @bellbird The template really is amazing, and it does most of the work for you, doesn't it?! Thank you so much for your kind words about my layout and photo- this hike was the most incredible of my life and enjoy every opportunity to remember it! ♥
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    VinGirl
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2024
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    106.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).