vanessasmed

Feb-2019-Heart-it-Style-cha

Feb-2019-Heart-it-Style-cha
vanessasmed, Feb 3, 2019
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - big rips torn paper templates (to make heart shape)
Allison Pennington - #WoodBeGood Vol. 1-5 (papers)
super special mini bundle 3 - Allison Pennington (brilliant mini)
super special mini bundle #5 - Allison Pennington (wink)
Wonderland solid paper - Allison Pennington
Lynn Marie - Heart of scriptures workshop part 1
One little bird - high street stories
Mommyish - I heart you element
(hues adjusted on some)
Justagirl and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      This is so clever! I love that torn heart. Fabulous layout :)
      vanessasmed likes this.
    • Tree City
      I agree: such a clever idea! I like how you kept the background colors simple so you can keep the focus on those great photos.
      vanessasmed likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Wow how did you create that heart? So so clever oh my gosh I need to know you did it! Love this fun design too, your anniversary photos are beautiful, love how you documented your special day! Great take on the Style challenge thank you for sharing your creativity!
      vanessasmed likes this.
    • vanessasmed
      @Justagirl Thank you! Too make the heart, I took Lynn G's torn edges, and positioned them all, trimming off the edges, to make the heart shape. I then merged layers together to make the solid shape. Took a while, but I'm happy. I also want to play around with it more, to see if I can give the heart an inner shadow, so that it looks like it's torn out of the background paper... we'll see if I've time, but I think I'd be really happy with it then :)
    • elwaechter
      omigosh, that torn heart is wonderful! Thanks for telling us how you did it. You've got my mind clicking now. LOL! I love that one little heart shaped cookie, too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    vanessasmed
    Date:
    Feb 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).