bbymks5

FDD Scraplift

FDD Scraplift
bbymks5, Jul 12, 2017
Description:
All kits are by Kristin Aagard

Everything About You Freebie (greenish button)
Outdoorsy Freebie (scalloped journal card)
Perfect Picnic Freebie (gingham bow)
Orchard Freebie (stitched border)
Bake Sale (all other elements and papers)

I scraplifted @gonewiththewind Duck Pond layout. I LOVED the cluster on the right side of the page and all of the different paper layers.

[​IMG]
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      ice cream cone cupcakes... YUM! Love all the pix and fun colors. Awesome mix of kits and spot on lift... you nailed it!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      They look delish, but boo on them getting soggy! Love your mix of patterned papers and your fun vertical clustering on the right. Awesome scraplift ~ lovely page!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Great job on the lift, Timmi. Love the retro vibe. I'm with Cheryl - that stinks that the cones didn't stay crunchy. A+ for you for giving it a go!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @keepscrappin @gonewiththewind @londoncuppa Thank you ladies!! I was bummed about the cones...I was hoping this would work for the girls' surprise party next weekend; just glad I tried before hand vs the day of LOL!! I think I'll either go the traditional route or make them in mason jars for the party.

Cheryl...you make clustering look so EASY LOL!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jul 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).