jam1el33, Jul 29, 2011
Description:
Summer Camp by Kate Hadfield & Sahlin Studio
Summer Camp: Snipettes by Sahlin Studio
Recreational Icons by Sahlin Studio
Stand Tall: Alpha by CD Muckosky
Font: the pencil by heather hess
    • bderby
      ooh, I just love this, Jamie. I thinkyou are way brave! Love the title work and all the word snips.
    • Beckie
      This is great Jamie! i love the papers you used, love the way you let the word strips "decorate" the page! Also - i adore that alpha you used for "family"...it looks all glow in the dark. My brother and I used to squish fire flies as kids and wipe their "glowy goodness" on things, LOL - that's totally what this reminds me of. (gosh, was that TMI?! it didn't seem gross at the time, LOL!)
    • gracielou
      Love how you used the snipettes and the icons! So creative!!
    • Karen
      Sounds like a fun camping trip... except the screaming baby at bedtime. Although, we did have to take a drive once with a baby to get them to give up and go to bed. We started camping with our boys at about 5 weeks old. They've never known anything different! :) LOVE that stand tall alpha and the color you've used!
    • Marlen
      *sigh* I don`t hava any camping-pictures but if I had some... I`d LOVE to scrap that kit so beautiful as you did it. Just LOVE your page, so much to see and so cute pictures. LOVE this!!!
    • Cristina
      How fun!! I love how you used the icons and the snipettes! And I love the journaling!
    • carolee
      You rocked the icons and word snips here! Love it!
    • RebeccaH
      love this! love the divided background and the painted alpha in y our title. and the way the pics and word strips stretch across the page. love it!
    • Kate
      Oh wow, I LOVE how you used the strips and the icons here! Your mixed alpha titlework is fabulous too! GREAT page!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jam1el33
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: