Falling Back in Time

Falling Back in Time
megscraps, Oct 8, 2010
Description:
Fall Frolic by Cori Gammon
Everyday Alpha by Designs by Lili
Stitched Borders by Valorie Wibbons
Journaling:
I enjoy looking back through my old photos and seeing how much my children have changed over the years. When I came across this photo, taken three years ago, tonight I just have to smile because you really haven't changed that much. Sure, you've lost your baby teeth and your hair has grown a little longer but other than that you look exactly the same. Of course, you are few years wiser but still as sweet and innocent as ever. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time and keep you at this age forever.
    • sczos911
      wonderful composition & very creative.
    • shades of bliss
      Awwwe!! Very cool and creative design. Just outstanding!!
    • mishou
      i can't stop looking at this. it's so gorgeous! amazing work!
    • crystalbella77
      oh wow this is super fun and creative! The photo just pops!!! I love the warm colors and your journaling is super sweet!
    • coco
      this is so gorgeous!! love it so much :beat
    • RebeccaH
      this is fantastic and has gone straight into my fave's! love the way you've made the big pic interact with the rest of your layout. the smaller pic with the squares bordering it... perfect! love every little thing about this!
    • joelsgirl
      Way to rock this challenge!
    • tania
      Wow, where does the photo end and the elements begin? I couldn't guess! This is fantastic in so many ways!
    • alice
      Congratulations for winning !!! Awesome pic !
    • Dana
      this is FABULOUS .... loooove it!! congrats on the win this week - so deserved :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    megscraps
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: