Kat

Faith in When

Faith in When
Kat, Oct 9, 2010
    • sahlink
      wow!! hun this is so beautiful, and personal... Thank you for sharing it with us!! I LOhttps://the-lilypad.com/store/images/D/thewerners%20-%20Parade_-_Page_013.jpgE how you put the title in the grass, and made the sky with a flying 'angel'. Just a beautiful page!
    • maaike
      This is very beautiful, love your design and very honest journalling!
    • stampin_rachel
      thinking of you! I imagine it must be very difficult. You scrapped your struggle beautifully.
    • RebeccaH
      what amazing, honest journaling. i'm soooo sorry you've had to live through the loss of a child. i can only imagine how difficult it must be to be so patient for something you want so very much. big hugs
    • crystalbella77
      aww :( Hugs to you sweetie! Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous page with us. I cannot imagine the feelings you have had, but I am sending you lots of love and prayers! Your page is a beautiful reflection of your thoughts.
    • adejong
      beautiful page and journalling. I can only imagine how hard it would be to have to keep waiting... it's only been a few weeks for me since we lost our son and I know that if "sooner" doesn't happen it would be so hard
    • joelsgirl
      This is fabulously designed. The composition took my breath away, but your journaling is what made me cry. I hope you hold a baby in your arms soon.
    • tania
      Stunning, and absolutely beautiful. My heart goes out to you!!
    • MandaKay
      Oh...this is such a pretty page! The journaling so heartfelt - telling your story. I adore the big faith title, but also the little title. Keep the faith - God's plan is always perfect.
    • sczos911
      amazing journaling and love the kit and color choices here.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Kat
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: