Kate

Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess
Kate, Jul 14, 2007
Description:
This is my layout for the LilyPad colour photo swap (the colour was pink by the way!) - these are Kellie's fab photos of her gorgeous daughter! Hope you like it Kellie! :)
All from The LilyPad:
Papers from Artiste Bloom pack, glitter and brushstrokes from Artiste Misc all by Amy Wolff
Frame by Nancy Comelab
File sorter alpha
Beaded Staples
Lace Ribbons and sequin strings by Amy Martin
Big Ribbons, Beau-Tie-Ful Flowers, Knotty Little Ribbons, Big Ribbon Folds and Stitched Stems by Natalie Braxton
Journal Scribbles and teeny-tiny roses are my own designs
Word Strips by Tiff Brady (from Tiff & Kate's Wordy-Bits: Girls Stuff)
Others:
Metallic Stitches and drop shadows by Traci Murphy
Template by Two Sisters Designs with Nancy Comelab
Date label by Jenna Nelson
TFL!!
    • Jheri
      wow Kate this is wonderful! I love the glittler and as always your detail is amazing. I know Kellie will love this!
    • belgianangel
      Oh Kate this is divine! You incredible layout creator you! :) Love this! TFS
    • Keela
      Oh my gosh...she\'s such a doll! Fabulous layout! :)
    • Sabrina0268
      OMGoodness Kate!! I love every inch of this beautiful page!! Those pictures are adorable and I know Kellie will cherish this masterpiece!!!!
    • jennieb75
      This is just gorgeous! Absolutely... so sweet and pink and girly... and those pics are so CUTE!!! She\'ll love this!!!
    • AmyPunky
      Adorable!! Love the colors!!
    • KellieP
      I am sitting here giggling and am teary eyed at the same time...it\'s AMAZING!!!!!! I love, love, love, love, love it!!!!!!!!!! I can\'t wait to add this to her scrapbook. THANK YOU!!!!
    • mlpieters
      so so so cute! love all the sprinkles and growing stitched stems - just beautiful photos. well done!
    • jdesai
      AWWW...how cute. Love everything here. Awesome work.
    • vickyp
      Oh WOW! too adorable! look at these cutie photos! love the design Kate! love that glitter and the stitches!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Kate
    Date:
    Jul 14, 2007
    View Count:
    Comment Count: