Cherylndesigns

DYD Mix and Match Challenge

DYD Mix and Match Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Nov 16, 2019
Description:
I used Holly Jolly 19 - prd Silent Night, Tis The Season 18 - prd Down The Chimney, Falalala 17 - Mommyish Farmhouse, Merry & Bright 16 - lbw-December Delights. In addition - lgrieveson Jessie bow, lgrieveson worn mixed 2 circle.
FarrahJobling and Dalis like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis I don't even like to think about decorating until after Thanksgiving either, Dalis. That's just always been our rule - I love Thanksgiving and don't want to slight it. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
      Dalis likes this.
    • bestcee
      This is so fun! I like the tree you added! I need to go get that kit now.
      I love the conversation about the Christmas trees too. My mom had one! She bought it at a yard sale. And now I think I need one. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bestcee Thanks, Courtney and thanks for hosting! We've sure had fun talking about these trees. Who knew they were back "in" again???
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bestcee Me too. I've been trying to go back in my memory bank and try to figure out when Mom made hers. She made it in ceramics and she did that years ago. I need to try to track it down - she always put a date on everything.
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Nov 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).