cfile

Downtown radio memory

Downtown radio memory
cfile, Jun 27, 2013
Description:
used https://the-lilypad.com/store/Downtown-Collab.html by Nini Goes Digi & Pink Reptile Designs
Also the Freebie add-on from PRD http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu72/pinkreptiledesigns/previews/prd_ngd_downtown_freebie_preview_zps37b7cd1e.jpg

Font: Traveling Typewriter for journaling, and Belta Regular OT1 for song
As soon as I saw this kit, I knew it would be perfect for the random & special memory of my BFF Mary... TFL!
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh my gosh, I had that Album, and love love that song! What a memory, and I so love that you saved it on a beautiful canvas to look at and laugh again...and oh I love that you sing off key!
    • barbaraj
      Love the artsy look of this and the shape of your journaling! Really impressive layout!
    • MrsPeel
      I LOVE the song, and I can picture the three of you singing....I have had many similar moments....how dear it is to be able to carry friendshops for many years...there is nothing that makes me feel better than knowing I have a few girls so dear to my heart....I can feel that in the page :) Needless to say, I love the kit, and what you did here is perfect!!!!!! love the photo too :) you both look gorgeous!!!!!!!
      amazing page all together!!!!!! I had to zoom in a few times to read , but it was worth every minute....LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Hugggzzz
    • mirjam
      LOL...it actually was that exact song that was the inspiration for the kit an it's name. I love reading that it has a special meaning for you too Christa. The memory that gos with the song for me is quite similar to yours except that we were in a karaoke bar and not in the car! LOL

I ADORE what you did with the kit, the overall black and white design of your page with the pops of colour, your fantastic journaling, shaped to fit the page design and how you added the song text! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything!
    • staciahall
      I love everything about this! Love that you used the lyrics on the page, love the mix of black and white with the colors. It almost looks like you drew the whole thing, really nicely done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jun 27, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: