JenEm

Down This Road

Down This Road
    • JillW
      Wow - your page is all kinds of wonderful! The blending is just awesome and mixed with the white background - well - it's stunning!!! Your page has beautiful gallery presence!!
    • keepscrappin
      Gasp... this is stunning! Love how the photo is split across the blocks and spills over and blended into the background. Wonderful mix of kits and understated accents.
    • bellbird
      i so love this technique and you've used an awesome photo for it and blended it so well and the title and layering of elements over the top is just perfect! (makes me feel like roadtripping LOL)
    • Spacecadetswife
      Super neat! This one really pops out of the gallery. Very nice blend, and I like the way you tied the title into the photo.
    • Roboliver
      LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Did I mention LOVE?????? ;)
    • jk703
      Jen.... just stunning! I love the blended photo and the photos placed on top! Absolutely wonderful! Added to Froggy Favs... and mine too! :beat
    • Karen
    • lcpereyra
      Great photo blending and use of elements! Perfect take on the challenge!
    • Katherine B
      oOoh, my! I soooo ADORE this! Really LOVE your play with the image! Absolutely brilliant!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    98.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).