bbymks5

Double Layout - Left Page

Double Layout - Left Page
bbymks5, Jan 18, 2017
Description:
  • Title: Before After
  • Journaling: four sentences
  • Photos: three before pics and three after pics taken five hours apart cleaning the room where I have all of my scrap stuff and hubby has his photography stuff
  • Patterned Paper: one messy background paper on the left, one messy background paper on the right, two different patterned papers on the left and two different patterned papers on the right
  • Elements: Left page - date circle with staple, UGH cork, scatter, I'll Dot It Tomorrow circle with staple Right page - stitched tab, starts (2), rosette, circle with heart/arrow/word strip, check mark flair and a scatter.
For both pages I used: Work It Girl! by Just Jaimee; and Fluent in Sarcasm and The Okayest Day by Bella Gypsy.
    • jenn mccabe
      hobby rooms get out of hand fast! i'm impressed you got it all organized in only 5 hours! love the dymo label cluster! and the cork with the paint is so fun!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @jenn mccabe Isn't that the truth!! I grounded myself to that room and told the hubby and kids I wasn't allowed to do ANYTHING (except eat dinner) until that room was cleaned up...I don't think I've ever organized that room so fast in my life LOL!! I forgot to take a picture of the stack of cardstock and Iris bins that were on the floor that magically appeared in the after pic.
    • jk703
      I love the black and white with the colors of the paper popping!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      jk703 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).