tylertooo

Delight in Life

Delight in Life
tylertooo, Apr 20, 2012
Description:
Journaling reads: Motherhood is not easy, and I always knew it would take my all, but Rachel, I cannot believe just how blessed I am to have had a baby that makes my job so much easier by your delight in every experience. I am in so much awe in your ability to make every little thing in your life special. To you, everything is awesome, you are not afraid of any new experience, you are comfortable with new people, reaching out for them without a second thought, you also never go into a panic when I leave the room, you are content and comfortable with your surroundings - whatever they may be. You seldom, if ever cry or fuss, and you are so very active and always laughing. You eat anything I give you without fussing. Plus, to my delight, you sleep through the night - I actually have to wake you up to feed you during the night. Everyone around you loves to have you around as well. Debra at your day-care will ask to take you on the weekends just because she loves how easy and fun you are. How did I get so blessed! You make the best job in the world so much more fun with the delight in find in everything.
Items used:
Hazy Morning by Amy Wolff
Sticky Stacks #2 by Amy Wolff
Fonts: Pea Sara Print, Jellyka Delicious Cake, Infinita, Franklin Gothic
***tfl***