bbymks5

December 16

December 16
bbymks5, Dec 17, 2017
Description:
A Heartwarming Christmas, Believe, Loving Life Template and Wonder by Dawn Inskip
Glad Tidings by Lynn Grieveson
Fa La La Template by SWL
Lena Gardner likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      tell me more about this! I have never seen one - it looks like there are moving parts/gears maybe? whatever it is - I am intrigued and happy you finally got your wish! :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      It's beautiful. I'm so glad you got your wish.
      The cluster and paper choice are so perfect with this ornament.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Christina W
      My parents have one of these! So cool!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Lena Gardner
      I'm 10 kinds of jealous. Always wanted one, should've gotten one when I lived overseas. This is so cool and a beautiful page. <3
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Thank you ladies!! @jenn mccabe @Angela Toucan @Christina W @Lena Gardner

@jenn mccabe It's a Christmas Pyramid (although mine isn't an authentic German made one...it's made in China), they can be anywhere from one level on up and typically have a nativity scene on them. I need to find some candles to stick in the holders to see if it spins *crosses fingers it does or I'll be one sad panda* I need to take more photos to make a whole page!

@Christina W Aren't they so cool?!!? I bet the one your parents have is beautiful!

@Lena Gardner ohhh no!! You so should have!! I can almost guarantee you wouldn't have to the pay the crazy price tag that comes along with a truly authentic one from overseas as you do here! I scored this one for $35.00 (and it was semi local, about 2 hours away so I got so save on the shipping cost by picking it up LOL), but it was made in China, is missing a couple of the blades and a couple of the brass wax catchers...but those can easily be replaced with a click of a button online YAY!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Dec 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    533px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).