Nemla, Jan 20, 2016
Description:
Loved this....
Kits ;
Kristin Aagard healthy -and - fit and artsy
Jacque Larsen We go together Collab
kim Jensen fashion friendly
Sara Gleason Love story
Forever joy Family matters ( from the collab )
Kaye Winiecki OCT 31st
Alison Pennington Toasty and warm
cfile, Sara, Ana.Paula and 1 other person like this.
    • KarenB
      Ha! I can relate. Brilliant idea and LO :)
      cfile likes this.
    • Sara
      Oh what a neat perspective on the number challenge! I love how you've brought an element of backstory and heritage to the page through the story of these numbers to your grandma! And a couple of them are ones I hadn't heard of before! (knock three times under the table and no shoes on the table). Love the big numbers and scattered bits of "superstitions" throughout the page! Wonderful scrap!
      Nemla and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      I am so laughing Vivi!!! I think our family are related!!! My grandmother too was always throwing the salt over the shoulder and the no shoes on the table... We knock on wood all the time ... To this day even if I come from the store with shoes in a bag they stay off the table!!! Absolutely love your page & take on the challenge... The wood background and the elements depicting the superstitions!!! Love the big numbers... I really love your page!!!!
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      @cfile my shoes stay away from the table too..LoL well since your family was from Denmark perhaps this is a thing they took with them....Thanks for your nice comments.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    592px
    Height:
    592px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).