zinzilah

Day 10 - alphas

Day 10 - alphas
zinzilah, Jan 10, 2019
Description:
This was quite tough! LOL! I used Just Jamie's Year in Review, A New Year, Starry Night, Lynn Grieveson's Two tone, PRD's Perfect together, Pure and simple, Lynne-Marie's M3 Sept 18, A.Pennington's Snapshot, Life UnScary, H.Joyce's HDL alpha, S.Basic and LBW collab Snowscape, D.Inskip's M3 May 18... and that was just for alphas, the rest of the layout was created with the help of Paislee's Here We go, R,Jeffies' Make art journal, and NBK artCrush 11
    • EHStudios
      Oh this is so cool! I love all the rotating and resizing & angles and everything to have Happy New Year in each letter! This is so unique! I really love that gold E since it pops with your photo!
    • bellbird
      Everything Elisa said! Awesome mix & alpha work, your hard work paid off & the confetti is just perfect with your theme!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oh wow this is SO cool. I love all the detail you added with the rotating and resizing.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and great idea - love it
    • jk703
      Beyond cool! With the mix of alphas, re-sizing, twisting, and layering, the 2019 looks wonderful! How you fit it in each number is so cool! Adding to the Froggy Favs!
      Thanks for playing along!
    • cfile
      Well done and congrats on the Froggy Fav too, Olga! I love the large 2019 and how you have Happy New Year written in to all of the numbers.. how clever this is!! I love the photo of your family posing in front of the tree.. delightful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).