kyky

Dance

Dance
kyky, Jul 27, 2013
Description:
My sister when she was a child ^__^
Challenge Template July by Pink Reptile Design;
https://the-lilypad.com/store/What-A-Wonderful-Day-Collab.html by Michelle Godin and Pink Reptile Design;
Stamp It no. 1 by Pink Reptile Designs;
Owl my Love by Pink Reptile Designs; Chatterbox Papers by Pink Reptile Designs;
Chatterbox Elements by Pink Reptile Designs; Laugh Out Loud Papers by Pink Reptile Design;
Numb3rs by Pink Reptile Design; Laugh Out Loud by Pink Reptile Design;
Summer Lovin by Pink Reptile Design; Simple Things Elements by Pink Reptile Designs;
its a date freebie by Pink Reptile Designs;
    • mirjam
      Oh my gosh Chiara this is adorable! What a fantastic page! Awesome choice of elements! I absolutely LOVE how you put things from so many different products together and made it look SO good! Super cute photos too and I just love the whole handmade feel of the page! This really, really ROCKS! Thanks so much for playing! Love it, love it, love it! ♥♥♥
    • omuli
      What a beautiful layout! I love your color choices and how that circle stamp brings your two photos together.
    • MrsPeel
      ahhh belisssima !!!!!!! io parlo um po de italiano pero e piu dificile de -escrevere? LOL_ this page is gorgeous, as usual....you have a beautiful style and tell stories love the movement the page has and look at all the different bits you used!!!! you took my crown LOL also love how you made it yours...I had bot realised at first it was for the challenge!!!! thanks for playing!!!
      gorgeous take !!!! baccione :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    kyky
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: