dvhoward

D for Diane - Day 1-MOC5

D for Diane - Day 1-MOC5
dvhoward, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
Alphas by CD Muckosky: Sock Hop, Doo-Ah-Ditty, Jellybean Toes, Ink Pot, Bubble Mailer, Shimmer, Oh Happy Day, Mixed Bag, Mini Miss Mess, Markerific, Little Scooter, Kinda Nerdy, Kinda Nerdy Outlines, Art Notes Alpha.
CD Muckosky | Naturel - paper
Pink Reptile Designs | Bordered
Font | The Rose
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh Diane! How I loved reading each and every part of your D, the nightstand made me smile, and your hope and joy of having your name written in the Lamb's book of Life made me cheer. Meeting you there will be a highlight to me!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • JSmith84
      Great storytelling! I love all the alphas you used.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • adriablack
      Wonderful page! I love how you did a mix of alphas for all of your d's and how you kept the color scheme neutral with just a few pops of color. Fantastic journaling and I love that you included the nightstand story!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Love all the scattered letters and all your little stories!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a fun page. Great journaling and the different styles of "d" really liven up the page.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • lizziej
      I loved reading your layout! Such wonderful stories about your name! I'm sure your mom later treasured your name etched in her night stand.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).