umyesh

Cousins

Cousins
umyesh, Jul 16, 2020
Description:
New Plastic Cliptastic 5 - Alphas from Kim Jensen!
20% Friday, July 17 through Sunday, July 19!

Also used (not included in sale):
Summer Shenanigans Elements & Papers | Kim Jensen
Watercolor Summer | Kim Jensen
July 2020 Challenge Template | Sahin Designs
Thanks for looking!
Roxana, LynnG, Ferdy and 1 other person like this.
    • cfile
      Monica - this is such a sweet and colorful page! I love the title work with the mix of colors of the sliptastic letters and the matching colorful elements to adorn the photo. What a precious photo of YOU Monica!!! I love you reaching up to push your cousin... ah those were the days, right??!!! I am sorry you don't have the dress to share for your little girls, but so glad you scrapped this photo with all the colorful bits for family memories.. you look so cute here!!! I had no idea you were blonde as a little as your hair is dark now.. so precious! Thanks for playing along with the July template challenge... beautiful page!!!
      umyesh likes this.
    • garrynkim
      How cute is this! I love your paint splatters, especially behind the title. Great job!
      umyesh likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @cfile thank you Christa :) I was born with dark hair, went blonde, and now my hair is what I call mouse gray brown haha this is one of my favorite photos of all time! I'm glad you like it too.
      cfile likes this.
    • umyesh
      @garrynkim thank you Kim! It took a minute of adjusting layers but I love how the paint turned out!
    • umyesh
      @DivaMom96 thank you so much for featuring my layout! I am flattered. :)
    • Ferdy
      I love your photo! so sweet the little you! love the colors and that alpha, I need it!!
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @Ferdy thank you! This is such a fun alpha! You definitely need it ;)
      Ferdy likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      love the bright paint behind the photo and the rainbow colors of the clips in the title!
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @mmbstaley thank you! The rainbow title is my favorite!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    umyesh
    Date:
    Jul 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    142.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    594px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).