Life In Pictures 3 template
Oh My Deer Kit
Stalks Brushes
Painted Seed Head Brushes

Anna Aspnes:
Grass brush and thread
JenEm, KarenB and trekmom like this.
    • mcurtt
      Great job of coloring that deer! And yes, the mystery is solved, August is not a time for wearing winter clothing. :-) I love the scene you created behind your treasured photo. Thanks so much for participating in Lynn's Scrap an Old Photo Challenge. :beat
      trekmom likes this.
    • zinzilah
      such a gorgeous page, the deer behind the photo, the neutral colour scheme - gentle awesomeness!
      trekmom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a great layout with that little deer looking into the photo. Love the photo and the coloring of the deer. Such fun to discover those little stories. I like that you preserved her handwriting on the photo. I have several that mother had written something on the edge of the photo.
    • Angela Toucan
      gorgeous photo, fabulous colour work on it. Beautiful page and perfect kit choice.
    • cookingmylife
      Wonderful balance here and a grand collection of elements to fit the photo! I'm reminded that even in the summer we often wore our brown sturdy shoes. How times change!
    • NettieBee
      @mcurtt Thanks for the comment—it was fun. This actually was one of my least favorite photos until I started playing with a simple scene and now it's one of my favorites.

@zinzilah Thank you. Now that you mention it, I seem to be drawn to neutrals.

@flowersgal Thank you for the comment. I'm with you on including the handwriting. For me it makes such a difference.

@Angela Toucan Thank you for the kind words. I knew that the Oh My Deer Kit would be fun to use.

@cookingmylife Thank you for the comment. I'm trying to keep my element selection simple as I hope to make a book of 30-50 photos for my brother and sister and our children. If it's not simple, it will never get done.
    • beatricemi
    • NettieBee
      @beatricemi

Well, what a wonderful surprise! I am extremely flattered and truly humbled by this honor. There are so many wonderful selections that you could make. It's a genuine thrill to be in the company you have featured today, July 8. Thank you.
    • LynnG
      Oh my gosh, this is precious - and congrats on the GSO!!!!
    • NettieBee
      @LynnG

Thanks Lynn. Your products are a lot of fun!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    NettieBee
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).