Cookies

Cookies
Meibritt, Dec 13, 2017
Description:
Template by Mommyish for December Template Challenge
Forever Joy - Comfort & Joy Kit
Dawn Inskip - Glisten Papers
    • cfile
      awesome shadowing! I love the papers you chose and what a great photo!! I loved baking cookies with my Mom... I also would make cookies every year with the older woman next door. She was from Estonia and made these Estonian cookies that were very thin but similar to gingerbread. That was our thing. Lena was like a grandmother to me. Thanks for showing your cute page here Meibritt! It really is great and also stirred some personal memories for me :)
      Meibritt likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Beautiful clustering and love the oversized star cutout!
      Meibritt likes this.
    • JillW
      Terrific scraplift and your clusters are amazing! I love the use of the white background as well!! Excellent page!
      Meibritt likes this.
    • Meibritt
      @cfile
      Thank you Christa. I love to bake with the grandchildren.
      Great if you have such a neighbor. You are sure to enjoy a joint baking. Thin biscuits like gingerbread. That sounds very delicious.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Meibritt Lena was my neighbor growing up, we moved away in 1988 and I did see her a few times after.. the last time was when she came to the church when I got married in 1992... fond memories of a dear woman!!.. I looked yesterday on line after I posted on your page and I think I found the recipe .. looks like an old Estonian handed down recipe :) I have saved it and may make them once more. Here is what I found if you are interested :) https://www.thestar.com/life/food_wine/recipes/2008/12/01/estonian_gingersnaps_piparkoogid.html
      Meibritt likes this.
    • Meibritt
      @cfile Thanks for the link. I'll bake the cookies for sure. Maybe I can do it later this year. And otherwise I notice it for the next Christmas time.
      cfile likes this.
    • bcnatty
      LOVE the neutral colours you used here!! Lovely use of the template, thanks for playing along!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Meibritt
    Date:
    Dec 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).