RJMJ

Inspiration Challenge-October-Pink Ribbon Cause-Pink All The Way

Inspiration Challenge-October-Pink Ribbon Cause-Pink All The Way
RJMJ, Oct 1, 2019
Description:
Oh! Yeah!...I'm First Here To Post My Layout For This Challenge Too!...How Fun!...Great Challenge & Cause!...I Went To Work Straight Away To Create My Page...I Wanted To Do A Fall-Themed Page...But With A Lot More Pink Tones...So I Came Up With A Bohemian Style Page Filled With A Large Twig Frame & Large Leaves Coupled With Large,Bright...Slightly Different Colored Pink Flowers...I Used A String Of Bright Pink Frames Hung Up On A Clothes Line With Pins...I Really Liked The Way It Looked & How Well It Went With The Style Of Page I Was Creating...And We Must Not Forget...Our Big,Pink Bow/Ribbon...It's Bright,Happy & Full Of Pink Hues Of Color...It Also Celebrates The Positivity In Just Being You...Your Own Bright,Happy,Beautiful Self...:beat

*For My Pink All The Way Layout-I Used:

*Create Crate Monthly-Bohemian Fall-September 2018-Bella Gypsy & Kristin Aagard
*Create Crate Monthly-Cozy & Crisp-September 2017-Bella Gypsy & Kristin Aagard
*Storyteller-October 2016-Bundle-Just Jaimee
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      Glad you are first! This is fabulous. So much colour and the little owl is the sweetest! :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Gorgeous photos and such a stunning page! I am in love with the boho feel!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Justagirl
      oh lovely lady, thank you for being the first cab off the rank! Your page is stunning and PINK allll over! woohoo happy girl here, hehe. Gorgeous work. Love the vibrancy and energy of your page and thank you for joining me in this fundraiser, I really appreciate it! xox
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Love the vivid background and the oversized cluster!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love that fabulous background paper and the vibrant colours here in your clustering. Gorgeous page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the colors and the photos
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    607.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).