Style Challenge

Style Challenge
morgyns, Oct 1, 2019
Description:
LBW - Let’s Fly Away
Scrapping With Liz - Life’s an Adventure template
cfile and KarenB like this.
    • bellbird
      sounds like an amazing adventure, looks like you covered the all important 'S' places well :giggle
      cfile and morgyns like this.
    • KarenB
      Love that globe frame! The little aeroplanes are fun too. Very creative layout - love it :beat
      morgyns likes this.
    • AnotherAmanda
      Lovely page!
      morgyns likes this.
    • morgyns
      @bellbird hahaha I didn’t even realise I chose ‘s’ places for the photos
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @morgyns well I only realised when I got to thinking, 'i didn't see that Merlion, it might have been the one covered in scaffolding & they put a tiny 'replica'one up with a few potted plants around it & a kiddy pool for it to fountain in to', & @cfile & I were talking about Nessie & woolly coo's the other week; never seen the golden gate up that close though - I'm sure u covered the rest of the alphabet too & this will be a huge album!
      cfile and morgyns like this.
    • cfile
      Fantastic page and what a fabulous album this will be.. I giggled re Scotland and San Francisco re the S places but did not know where the other place is. I love the use of the globe and the numbers to indicate the places you went to and what your album adventure will encompass. Fantastic!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    morgyns
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    312.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).