LBW_M3_Sept19\, Color Outside the Lines, M3Oct16,
DInskip: M3June17
RJeffries: MMpaint
Tangie: Extraordinary Day
LynneMarie:Artsy Bits
Sahlinstudio: All About Me
cinderella and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      Love this Amanda! Your AJ muse is terrific! I love the b/w sketch with all the artsy paints, the yummy foods, and the listing of all the things you love to do. Beautiful!!!
      AJK likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful artistry and great work on turning your portrait into a sketch. Do you make your own lino printing stamps? Those prints look yummy.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @Angela Toucan Hey Angela, I have made lino stamps in the past- especially for Art courses. But this was something new- craft foam! Not only cutting shapes out, but I used skewer sticks to "carve" images into the foam. You wouldn't think the lines were deep enough, but these kind actually allow great detail. I am going to do some portrait and landscape stamps this way now. Only took about 15 minutes!!
    • HeatherB
      I really like the feel to this page - amazing use of colour, brushes/stamps and a great way to present a list. Gorgeous!!
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Sep 30, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    440.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).