AnotherAmanda

GoodGirl092019JC

GoodGirl092019JC
AnotherAmanda, Sep 26, 2019
Description:
September 2019 - Journaling Challenge - Milestone
Font - CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - I never thought we’d get to the point where Cricket would want to comfort Ben when he was having a time out but that day has finally come. While Ben was sitting in his crib crying,, she came running from her usual mid-afternoon-before-dinner nap and sat outside his door the entire time he was in there. She kept looking down the hall at me sitting in the blue chair as if I didn’t notice Ben was upset. I thought she might run in when I went to let him out but she took off back to the guest room to finish her nap. I don’t know if Ben knew she was out there, but I did. So sweet. I guess she didn’t want anyone to think she actually cared. I think it’s against the kitty handbook. Your secret is safe with me.
Elements and Papers - Kitteh (A Pennington), Love List (One Little Bird)
Styles - Metal Rim, Shadows (Mommyish)
KarenB and mirjam like this.
    • HeatherB
      Aw, how cute! Love the "who's the boss" word strip over the cat doodle and the scattered hearts. And love the hanging cat on the title. Great page and great storytelling!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Sep 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    698.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).