flowersgal

LiLi Wee_MissonImpossible_Wk4_w

LiLi Wee_MissonImpossible_Wk4_w
flowersgal, Sep 22, 2019
Description:
LiLi Wee - Mission Impossible - Wk 4
Supplies:
LiLi Wee - Life Oh Life Cutouts; FYD - M3Feb19 papers; Dangles papers; Strength of a Woman Faces
Oldenmeade likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Just lovely, Patsy. Love the colors that you used together.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cinderella
      I love how this turned, with those beautiful colors!
      The Dangle Papers on the background look so cool, and the leaves Cutouts behind the your lovely photo are so cleverly placed.
      Thanks for joining in the Mission Impossible Challenges! I hope you had fun!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @cinderella - thanks for the kind comments and for hosting these challenges. They definitely stretched my thinking in a good way and were a lot of fun.
      cinderella likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful flowers! And you managed to capture that bee on them! Perfect! I love how you blended in those dangles into the background paper. Your flowers are a great match.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - sometimes I make photos not knowing what in the world I will ever do with them and then an opportunity like this pops up! I think I'm beginning to get a bit more comfortable with the artsy style although alongside others I'm still pretty clean. Massive grunge is just not my "thing". ha .. ha
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Guest Designers
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Sep 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).