Thanks for looking!

Credits:
Life is: feeling blue (bundle) Little Butterfly Wings, TLP
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Life-is-feeling-blue-bundle.html
    • bcgal00
      Beautiful but sad page.
      cinna likes this.
    • SharLamb
      OH NO! I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you and her family as well as her classmates. Glad you were able to do some art therapy. When there's nothing else to do, art helps...at least a little. Bless you heart.
      cinna likes this.
    • cinna
      @bcgal00 Thank you <3 I just had to get some off my chest.
    • cinna
      @SharLamb Thank you <3 I am totally devastated. Had to clear my head a bit after today - and yes, art really helps.
    • HeatherB
      Oh no, this is so sad. How heartbreaking for the family, for you, and for your students. This is one of those milestones you just wish never happened. Glad that the art therapy was helpful with this. Beautifully scrapped page.
      cinna likes this.
    • AJK
      Ohhhhh, @cinna I am so sorry. I experienced this three years ago. Now 3 of my former students have died. It is hard to wrap one's head around it- we tend to think the young will always be with us. HUGS :hug
      cinna likes this.
    • cinna
      @HeatherB Thank you for your kind words. <3
      HeatherB likes this.
    • cinna
      @AJK THREE students??? That is heartbreaking. :( And I totally agree - I cannot wrap my head around this. Just tragic. Hugs <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cinna
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    12.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).