Sharon-Dewi

Meet&Greet - Ariel

Meet&Greet - Ariel
Sharon-Dewi, Sep 22, 2019
Description:
Meeting Ariel at the Princess Pavilion in Disneyland Paris.

To create this layout I used the Project Mouse (Princess) Ariel bundle by Sahlin Studio.
MrsPeel and JennFort like this.
    • keepscrappin
      You got some wonderful photos with Ariel... what a fun meetup!
    • JillW
      It looks like you had a wonderful day! Love the way you’ve scrapped your special memory!!
    • MrsPeel
      not sure if I ever mention this to you individually, but I LOVE LOVE love and LOVE you guys who take me back to Disney thorough your awesome pages!!!! is that you ? so so beautiful!!!! love the way the composition gains dimension with your awesome shadows, the photos are so bright and bring happy to the heart all the way, the title work composition is wonderful.... love how you made the whole experience fit into the most dynamic page, this is wonderful memory keeping!!!! Also Ariel was Sarita (DD) most loved character since she was 2, still is, so the page has even more beauty and meaning for us, plus the fact is Paris means even more to me as this is where we had our Disney experience!!!
      Absolutely awesome page Sharon, and I will take the opportunity to say how much I love your presence in the chats/speed/slow scraps... I haven't been much around these past few months, and my neurological issues sometimes trick my brain, but there are a few of you that I keep in memory and treasure in heart....
      Love this so so much, needs to be shared!!!!
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Sep 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    703.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).