Coreen

2019 01 26 Sweetheart Ball - R Web

2019 01 26 Sweetheart Ball - R Web
Coreen, Sep 21, 2019
Description:
Cards, elements and papers: Star of the Story by Mommyish
Template: Becky Higgins Project Life G
gonewiththewind and cinderella like this.
    • keepscrappin
      I love your photos, especially the one of him getting the corsage pinned on! It’s so fun to see your first two pages in the gallery. Congratulations!
      Coreen likes this.
    • SharLamb
      NICE! Love your plaid-on-point BG.
    • jenn mccabe
      You did a great job- welcome to the Pad gallery! I also love the plaid paper choice. It matches the subtle plaid in the photos so nicely.
    • cfile
      Wonderful memory captured in this 2 pager!! Love the photo of you your DH and Zach you!! Live this! Perfectly scrapped moment!!
      Coreen likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a great job with your first 2-pager! Love seeing all the photos and nice one of you and your family! The group shot of the boys is also really nice - they look so sharp all dressed up! Welcome to the gallery!
    • umyesh
      Beautiful two pager! This makes me want to go scrap all my old dance photos and memories! I love the colors you've used; they're perfect!
    • IntenseMagic
      Fantastic work!! I love your simplicity!! Beautiful photos and the cards are perfect! Can't wait to see more layouts from you!!
    • Dalis
      I love your bit of color against the formal b/w. Just lovely Coreen!
      Coreen likes this.
    • Coreen
      thanks for all the nice comments!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    Coreen
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).