mcurtt

NBK-Design_2019-09_September02_web

NBK-Design_2019-09_September02_web
mcurtt, Sep 16, 2019
Description:
NBK Design - Art Crush 7, Art Crush 8, Art Crush 9, Remarkable, Dear Diary, Brightside, Autumn Whispers.
Thuria, wvsandy, KarenB and 1 other person like this.
    • RJMJ
      Great Vertical Climbing!...I Also Happen To Love The Kit You Used...I Recognized The WA Right Away & The Elements Too!...Wonderful Fall Layout!...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great fall layout. I really like the way the word autumn is done and the swirly string which add movement.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful vertical design, love the colors!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • wvsandy
      The light in your LO is wonderful! It looks like twilight and the setting sun has kissed the elements. Really beautiful!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • marijke
      Fabulous design! love the frame!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @RJMJ @flowersgal @CharlotteM @wvsandy @marijke Thank you all!

@wvsandy The lighting was provided by the magic textures found in Remarkable. I selected #05, resized it to fit my page and blended it on overlay. It really changed the lighting of the paper.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Danesa
      Absolutely gorgeous. My eyes started at the bottom and climbed all the way up, admiring all the lovely touches you've created. I love how the gems take it all the way to the top... Great take on the challenge. Thank you so much for joining in.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • TrishD
      So pretty against the woody background, it really accentuates the Autumn colors
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Sep 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).