mcurtt

Li-Li-Wee_2019-09_September_02_Cherylndesigns12x12_web

Li-Li-Wee_2019-09_September_02_Cherylndesigns12x12_web
mcurtt, Sep 16, 2019
Description:
Credits: Li Li Wee - Back Then, In the Book, M3 June 2018, Follow Your Dreams, M3 Apr 2018 Add On, M3 Jan 2018, M3 July 2018. Pink Reptile Designs - Down the Chimney, Carefree, Under the Weather, HouseBlend. Dawn Inskip - M3 Sept 2017. Kim Jensen - Pieces of You, Snapshots. Little Butterfly Wings - Something Strange, Life Is Having a Brother, Life is Having a Sister, Just Breathe. Sahlin Studio - Mad for Plaid. Designs by Soco - Remember. Just Jaimee - M3 Apr 2015. Forever Joy - Weekend. Lynne Marie - M3 Sept 2017.
    • Cherylndesigns
      WOW! I'm overwhelmed, Marilyn! Gosh, you're not only amazing, you're so fast! I absolutely love this and can't quit looking at it. Of course, you know - I'm "overthinking" about what I'm going to do on your page. :giggle:giggle:giggle

Thank you so much and thanks to Li Li for these unusual and super fun challenges!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      cinderella and mcurtt like this.
    • mcurtt
    • flowersgal
      Great layout. I love that photo of Cheryl and how you grouped some of her favorite things.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I love it Marilyn! It's made quite a hit around here! Steph said I definitely need to get it printed. I hope Walgreens has a canvas super sale soon!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns So were you able to download both the 12x12 and 8.5x11 version?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yes I was. I think I'll probably have the 8 1/2 x 11 printed. I'm really liking that format for a change and I have both sizes in my craft room.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • marijke
      Fantastic layout Marilyn - love the photo and all the small details
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cinderella
      12x12? Wow! You really nailed this challenge!
      I love the little details you've included, and especially the two layouts in the denim pocket. Amazing page!
      Thanks for joining us in this challenge. I hope you had fun and be back next week for the final mission!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Guest Designers
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Sep 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).