Rikki

Muse August 1

Muse August 1
Rikki, Aug 11, 2019
Description:
Not sure that this is where Cynthias wanted us to go but I went there anyway....

Credits:
The stroke of a brush by Rebecca McMeen;
Long Days Warm Nights by Lynn Grieveson;
Textual Transfers by Lynn Grieveson;
Impressionist transfers 08 by Vinnie Pearce;
Watercolor papers splats by Vinnie Pearce;
Funky circle templates by Megan Turnidge;
Fonts: SpringMarketALP-Regular
MrsPeel, LynnG, KarenB and 1 other person like this.
    • Pachimac
      This is so soft and gorgeous!
      Rikki likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      so very very lovely and pretty!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Amson
      So true. I really love all your brush work.
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, as this is The Muse, which means is an inspiration exercise...I think is brilliant that you went the way you wanted to go and ended up with this gorgeous page!!!!! Apologies it has taken me so long to get here, will try catch up with you soon.... LOVE the smooth feeling of the colors and composition, the mix of text, shapes and and paints is perfection.... have you written the text? or is it from an author/meme? whatever way, I am of the same thought... actually, I think in life so very little is about sex, even though most societies tend to sell us everything through it......marvelous page, Rikki, as you always do, not only a beautiful, elegant creation visually, but full of the feeling I reckon Art Journaling is about ...! as I said, will try catch up with you asap, still very ill, but I am not giving up just yet :)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Rikki
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much, Cynthia. I hope you are feeling better soon.
      The text is something I found on Pinterest. I have been collecting quotes on the topic for some time because I feel that there is a huge discrepancy between what most people think it is and what I feel it is, :). But obviously there are people out there who feel the same way.
      I was actually planning to do a number of pages with them, maybe I will use this month's muse to continue. White on white seems the perfect idea for it.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      funny thing... I have been thinking about how the most popular memes/quotes don't fit in my own way of thought...... the follow your dreams isn't always something of a possibility for many, I could be here till the cows come home to argue the validity of most used quotes..... LOL Love that you think of finding different points of view, praying that I will have a bit more stability to get to see AND comment in the pages to come from you!!!!! you know I am a fan, and I am missing you girls so much...the community as a whole, but especially the closer people, the ones always present in the chats, the ones whom, like you, have reached my heart and live in it!!!!! Huge huggzzz :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).