RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-August-Week1-Shapes:Triangles-Me:Time Peace:Time

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-August-Week1-Shapes:Triangles-Me:Time Peace:Time
RJMJ, Aug 11, 2019
Description:
Hey There!...Finally Back To Post My Layout...It Took Some Time For Me To Come Up With A Proper Idea...But Upon Seeing The Just Right Photo...I Finally Figured It Out...My Shape Of Choice Here Is The Triangle...Not As Popular As The Circle Perhaps But It Has Heft Just The Same...I Love Scrapping With Shapes & I Do Really Love Triangles...There's Just Something Very Interesting About Them To Me...They Stand Out Differently But In A Good Way...They Are Certainly Different & Like Doing Their Own Thing...They Seem Personally Expressive To Me...

I Had The Idea Of Cutting Up The Same Photo Into Different Views & Angles...All In Triangles...It Seems Very Unorthodox Perhaps But I'm Always Stretching My Creativity...I Work With Triangles Whenever I Can...I Think My Layout Here Theme-Wise Is Pretty Clear...We Are All Made Up Of Pieces...Good & Bad...We Need To Find A Way To Accept All Of Our Own Pieces...Broken Pieces & All...We Are The Sum Of All Our Wonderful Parts...The Good & The Bad...It's Hard To Make Peace With The Broken Parts...But This Idea Totally Lends Towards My Own Personal Struggles With Anxiety/Depression...I Totally Understand About Trying To Make Peace With All Of My Broken Pieces...

*For My Me:Time Peace:Time Layout-I Used:

*Wings Unfolded:Mixed Media Artistry & Mixed Media Paperie & Make Art & Journal No.3-Rachel Jefferies
*Moments Like This-Pink Reptile Designs
*Art Crush No.18-NBK Design
*Free Spirit Paints-Marisa Lerin(2)
*Bricolage April 2018(1)/Bricolage Society Challenge No.6(2)/Bricolage Society May 2018 Challenge No.5 (1)-Jen Maddocks
MrsPeel, KarenB and blueberries like this.
    • bellbird
      This is really creative! Love your triangular jigsaw puzzle & the message of the piece!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Nemla
      This is really great !
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you never fail to impress!!!! love the whole meaning so well represented, also love triangles, love you capture something that was in my head... I may need to lift the idea!!! gorgeous and full of strength and feeling!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    487.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).