Kat

Working From Home or Lazy Days

Working From Home or Lazy Days
Kat, Aug 23, 2019
Description:
Summer Stories by Sahlin Studio

Journaling:
It’s been 2 years since I quit working full time. It’s been a blessing. I now run a small photography and graphic design business. The only downfall is the lack of focus. My office is set up for comfort, with a good view of the 4k tv, roku and apple tv options, and a large extra screen to use for scrapbooking. I meant to say working.

Scraplift of this awesome layout by KarenB:
[​IMG]
    • KarenB
      Oh this is fab! Your little cluster is so delicate and your journaling made me smile. Thank you so much for choosing to lift my layout. I am flattered and I love your take on it :beat
      Kat likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading your journaling and love the lift!! I like the clean lines and the patterned paper choices. Great page!
      Kat likes this.
    • AmandaJ
      Beautiful! Your have a wonderful space and really scrapped it beautifully!
      Kat likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      This is a super relaxing image and you lifted it perfectly. Love that tiny clustering in the corner.
      Kat likes this.
    • artgalstyle
      Wonderfully done!
      Kat likes this.
    • katell
      beautiful! i love your paper choice...and your journaling :-D
      Kat likes this.
    • Karen
      Kat likes this.
    • Kat
      Karen likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love the edge shadowing of your background paper! It softens the crispness of the beautiful center! Lots to lift here!
      Kat likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I really like the simplicity and design of your layout. I scraplifted it for the September scraplift challenge. :beat
      Kat likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Kat
    Date:
    Aug 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    353.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).