Justagirl

FREE AS THE BREEZE

FREE AS THE BREEZE
Justagirl, Sep 12, 2019
Description:
My milestone story was one that I recently experienced, when I had my first major review since finishing Chemo and found out that my Cancer markers were reading normal. I do have many many more to come but this first one was a major one for me as it symbolised a greater chance at a long and healthy future.
CRANBERRY ELEMENTS | Sahin Designs
CRANBERRY PAPERS | Sahin Designs
ARTCRUSH No19 PAPER PIECES | NBK Designs
ARTCRUSH No19 ARTSY BITS & PIECES | NBK Designs
ARTCRUSH No19 PAPER MIX | NBK Designs
KarenB likes this.
    • bellbird
      beyond wonderful milestone and ditto the design here! :bk
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Congrats on the milestone. I love your page here with the double photo and the shadow work. Love those little hanging purple pods.
    • frani_54
      Congrats on your milestone! I have to say that you have made quite the impression on me as you've gone through this whole process. Always with a positive attitude....
    • ScrappyHappy82
      This is a beautiful page and a wonderful occasion to record! Many blessings to for continued recovery!
    • HeatherB
      This is such an amazing milestone to celebrate, congratulations!! Love the happy smiling face (and with hair!!). Love the layering of brushwork and foliage and love the shadow work on your elements. Great page!
    • SeattleSheri
      Really stunning page and such an important milestone! I'm so happy to hear everything is normal!!
    • KarenB
      So happy for you. Positivity is shining from this layout - especially the photos. LOVE it! :beat
    • wvsandy
      Wonderful LO to remember the joy of this good news! Love the angles of the photos!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).