20Dominos092019SC
AnotherAmanda, Sep 8, 2019
Description:
September 2019 - Style Challenge - 3+ Numbers/Letters
Fonts - Ck Ali's Writing, Dragon is Coming, Lobster Two
Journaling - Ben has started making up his own little ditties at bedtime. We’ll be sitting on the bed and he’ll start singing. My favorite is the catchy song called “Twenty Little Dominoes”. That’s pretty much the entire song unless Todd or I suggest “nineteen little dominoes” but he usually skips to the end and just sings ... “zero little dominoes... no dominoes... zero....Ben is usually so serious the entire song that it’s hard for us listening to keep a straight face.
Elements and Papers - For Real, December Days (Sahlin Studio) Better Together, Dated & Stated, You Can Do This Alpha, Good Times Alpha, Perfect Together Alpha, Time Flies Alpha, Bon Voyage Alpha, Wild Child ALpha (Pink Reptile Designs), Life Is Blue Alpha (Little Butterfly Wings), Wings Alpha (Etc by Daynale) Embroidered Alpha (Just Jaimee) Boho Summer Alpha (K Jensen)
Styles - Shadows, Sticker April 2019 & Nov 2018 BYOC (Mommyish)
Beth Holmes likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Very creative son you have there. Do you play dominoes often?
    • AnotherAmanda
      @flowersgal not at all. He saw an old episode of Reading Rainbow where they set up dominos to knock over.
    • bcnatty
      Haha...so cute! I love all the repeated numbers, and I love the little quirky sayings that kids get stuck on.
    • bellbird
      so he's counting backwards from 20 already?! man, is he going to be bored in kindy if it's like kindy here (we have triominos, they about blew my DD's mind around 1st or 2nd grade!) i'm imagining this to the tune of '10 green bottles sitting on the wall'? but i am most loving your abundant alpha use here!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    863.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).