CarLunch082019PRD
AnotherAmanda, Aug 18, 2019
Description:
August 2019 - Pink Reptile Design Blog Challenge - Fast & Furious Graphic
Graphic by Riki for Pink Reptile Design
Fonts - Adventure, CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - We went to Mel’s Diner for the first time yesterday and Ben was so excited when his lunch arrived in the cardboard car. So very cool.

He kept saying, “It’s a car! It’s a car!” He tried to “drive it” with his grilled cheese and fries inside but luckily I had an extra plate and he could put the real important things in for a spin - his new train and his sippy cup full of chocolate milk. Yum.

When we finally were done eating, Ben kept putting the car back on the table because he thought it belonged to the restaurant. So excited to take it home with us. We’ll be back.

Elements and papers - Outta This World, No Probllama, Pure & Simple, Good Times, Bloom & Grow (Pink Reptile Designs)
Styles - Photo Edge, Metal Rim, SHadows (Mommyish)
mirjam, KarenB and Trish like this.
    • Lisa B
      This is adorable! I love both of the traffic lights! What a fun "plate" for the littles.
    • norton94
      So adorable! My daughter just lit up about how cute this was too... cool topic and I love the journal boxes
    • Rikki
      What a nice lunch presentation! Going by his looks I am sure he checked it out in great detail. Love your take on the challenge. Thank you for playing.
    • redplaid3
      What a great story. he must have been in heaven!
    • mcurtt
      Yep, he knew exactly what was in his car. :-) It sounds like you all had a great time.
    • mirjam
      Aw what adorable photo's, super sweet story and fantastic page Amanda! This is absolutely awesome!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    921.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).