Description:
Credits:
Artsy Journal Templates 24
by Scrapping with Liz,
School Rules
by Kristin Aagard,
Chalkboard Styles (Commercial Use)
by Just Jaimee
MrsPeel and Scrapping with Liz like this.
    • silent ranks
      This is pretty cool Dalis I love the funky circles with all the different bits n pieces.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @silent ranks Thanks! I am just surprised I was allowed to snap a pic! LOL!!!
    • Nemla
      I like l your school elements in the circles,and you do have nice journaling too.
      Dalis likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful page, love the use of the circles, and your journaling- und last not least- the sweet photo!
      which font did you use?
      Dalis likes this.
    • artgalstyle
      Love all the circles, catchy and cute, great journaling!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @CharlotteM The font is called Almagro. I really like it!
    • MrsPeel
      the way my health is taking me, wont stay to say all I would love to say, but reading the journaling I can feel the great pride, the amazing feeling that at the same time is a bit of a knot in throat that shows us they are growing fast...7th here is secondary school, so BIG changes.... and I see that, as I always said, our girls are very similar.... so you take me with this page not only to a visual gorgeousness, an amazing look into more of Bianca's life, but also to my baby's first steps in year 7.... awesome, wonderful in every way possible (as always with you!!!!) apologies it has taken me so long to get here...we ll catch up soon, promise!!!!!
      love the font too... what is i? NEED to have it LOL
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Aug 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).