wvsandy

Older & Wiser

Older & Wiser
wvsandy, Aug 23, 2019
Description:
"What’s the point of being older and wiser if nobody will listen? Why have I gone through all of the trials and tribulations of my 73 years plus those of my seven kids and 17 great-grandkids if nobody cares to listen to the lessons that I have learned along the way?Why must every generation make the same mistakes over and over again?"

M3 Sept 2016, Little Butterfly Wings, LynneMarie,, Paula Kesselring
Little Butterfly Wings, M3 1609 Addon Papers
LynneMarie, Ageless WA
LynneMarie, Golden Girls
Paula Kesselring, Getting Older Paint
Paula Kesselring, Getting Older Transfers
Paula Kesselring, Girls 3
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      OMG I hear you loud and clear! This is fabulous and I love your journaling :)
      wvsandy likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! While I never had the kids or grandkids, I can still relate with the interactions of the "youngsters" in the family. I love how you put this all together.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great layout and so true.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      I love all the wonderful images and that lovely large title. That image in the background is very eye-catching.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my..... I SO know that feeling!!!!!!!!!!!! as a matter of fact, I am going through one of those with Sarita right now...... LOVE the page of course, with all the intensity and beauty in which is the feeling translated, and also... I am impressed to know you are more than 10 years older than me?????!!!!!!?????? I always had you as my age or younger!!! I guess is the way your mind and heart translates in your art!!!!! and I knew you had a few kids but wasn't sure it was 7.... (or maybe I did know but the way my brain is mushed up, my memory is terribly bad) anyway, always a delight to get pages from you, and this one is an impressively wonderful one!!!!!!!!! absolute awesomeness!!!!the mixture of alphas or fonts, the fresh touch of smile with the images...and, once again, I am with you 100% on the feeling!!!!!!!! Absolute awesome !!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Aug 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).