mcurtt

2019-08_August-TLP_AJ_03_Inside_web

2019-08_August-TLP_AJ_03_Inside_web
mcurtt, Aug 22, 2019
Description:
Credits: Little Butterfly Wings - Life Is Feeling Blue. Sara Gleason - Grace. Lynne-Marie - M3 July 2019. Pink Reptile Designs - Accident Prone, Mixed Emotions, Love You Beary Much. Lynne-Marie - Grace. Paislee Press - Happy Birthday. Just Jaimee - M3 April 2015, Storyteller 2018 Bad Day Strips, Happy. Kim Jensen - Pieces of Me, Staple Sequins 2.
MrsPeel, vinniepearce and cinderella like this.
    • yellowpeep
      What a haunting picture. Your word art and journaling match the tone perfectly. A powerful, sad and beautiful layout.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This had to be therapeutic for you to create. I was so caught up in reading your journaling that I completely missed your picture. It IS haunting. I don't know how you did it, but it's perfect on your page. Knees take awhile - Stephanie is still having problems but she's like you - no surgery if at all possible. Hugs :beat:beat:beat:beat:beat
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      So sorry for your injury and your sad day. You created a descriptive and creative layout out of your feelings. Hope you are feeling better and looking forward to seeing you soon.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @yellowpeep @Cherylndesigns @flowersgal Thank you! It has been a week after my glorious swan dive and it still is a bit swollen, painful to the touch, lovely shades of yellow. On a positive note, it is a bit itchy and I can now bend it. So that is progress. DH's family took me out for a belated birthday breakfast yesterday. And @flowersgal it won't stop me from our lunch date. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Glad it's coming along. The yellow and itching is supposed to be a sign of healing. It just takes time. That's SO awesome that you and Patsy are getting together!! Happy belated birthday! Hugs
      mcurtt likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Happy belated birthday! So sorry to hear of your problems. Hope that you heal quickly! Love your LO!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Ouch!...So Sorry To Hear About Your Injuries...My Birthday Got Kinda Ruined Too...I Was Too Sick & In Too Much Physical Pain To Go Out & Do What I Wanted To Do Too & It Poured Rain All That Day Which Would Have Ruined Our Plans Anyway...My Hubby Made My Birthday Special In Other Ways...I Am Glad You Are Doing Better Now...Happy Belated Birthday!...Enjoy Your Lunch Date!...Hugs...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @RJMJ Happy belated birthday to you too!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • vinniepearce
      Very cool page!
      mcurtt and RJMJ like this.
    • Nemla
      Many happier returns. You sound as if you are on the mend, so that is good. I love your page,you really gave your feelings an airing, So good for the soul !
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Aug 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).