Cherylndesigns

August Monthly Muse Week 2

August Monthly Muse Week 2
Cherylndesigns, Aug 20, 2019
Description:
This challenge was about "outside". I covered up the black hole that was trying to surround me and got OUTSIDE my head.

Credits: lbw_staygolden_pp11_alt, pp08, pp12, pp09; lbw_M3_jan18_ADDON_paint01, paint02, wa11 (the black hole); lbw_M3_June17_ADDON_ep04; prd_truetoyourself_wa_sticker01; sahlinstudio_grunge_notesfromtoday.
MrsPeel, vinniepearce, AJK and 2 others like this.
    • Smwhite
      Beautifully done! Scrapping is a good way to work thru emotions! Looks peaceful!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Smwhite Thanks so much. Yes, it's a wonderful way to work through emotions.
    • MrsPeel
      you always, always get my heart feeling closer and closer to you, Cher..... I know well that feeling and this is the most amazing feeling, to see that making a page can take you out of the black hole.....visually awesome as usual, LOVE the spiral, the amount of detail, that cloud hiding...everything is perfection!!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Aug 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    354.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).