KarenB

Style Challenge - August 19

Style Challenge - August 19
KarenB, Aug 21, 2019
Description:
Journaling reads : Just before leaving for our holiday, we found out that Poppy has a degenerative heart disease. We don't know how much longer we will have her for, and so it made this holiday a very special time for us. She had the best time playing in the loch and in the streams all around. But we did notice that she tires more easily now. It doesn't seem to stop her from enjoying life though! We enjoyed her company so much and hope that she will be able to make another holiday with us next year. Life really is about appreciating what you have right now and embracing every precious moment.
Using
Dive Down Kit - Lynne Grieveson
*50% IN STORE TODAY AS PART OF THIS WEEK'S SOSN* :)

Jan 2016 Layout Templates - Elif Sahin Designs
August 2018 Layout Templates - Elif Sahin Designs
Roxana, janedee and FarrahJobling like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Super sweet photo and design! I love how you framed everything and the little heart at the bottom! Perfection!
      KarenB likes this.
    • KellyM
      Love everything about this page. Perfection!
      KarenB likes this.
    • JillW
      Love the white space and all of the straight lines on your pretty page!
      KarenB likes this.
    • katell
      oh sad journaling :( hope your dog will stay with you for next vacations ! <3
      KarenB likes this.
    • Amson
      Beautiful journalling and photos scrapped perfectly as usual. Dogs really do teach us to live day by day despite health problems etc.
      KarenB likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh goodness... your journaling just pulled majorly at my heart strings! I hope she is well for MANY years to come! I love your perspective to enjoy every moment while you have it! Your layout is gorgeous and I love how you combined the templates so much, especially that outline with the tiny heart.
      KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      Big hugs Karen. What a beautiful page of your holiday.. so sorry to hear that about Poppy. Take the photos and make the memories.. I hope she will be with you for a long time. Beautiful page!
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Aug 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    106.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).