SharLamb

08-19_InHerCar

08-19_InHerCar
SharLamb, Aug 20, 2019
Description:
It was almost in the wedding vows 50+ years ago, that our cars would NEVER have extraneous "junk" in them. The trunk was to be empty after each time it was used. So I had to wait until we were on our way to the golf course (with a friend) to take this picture with stuff actually in the hatch/trunk! Same goes for the garage. It is for cars. CARS! Other stuff can be around the edges, but there must ALWAYS be room for both cars INSIDE the garage!
prd_owhd1_pp_05
prd_iat_pp_03
rikki_realdriver WA (THANK YOU!)
prd_iat_dottedborder
prd_iat_pp_03
My Photo
Font: Amanda
    • Rikki
      Wow, that is consequent if you still follow this "rule". I could never ever do that. An empty trunk? The only time the trunk was empty was when I picked the car up from the dealer. I admire you.
      Thanks you for playing and going out of your way to get a photo for it.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love it - "in case an emergency round of golf" - I remember those days. We always had our clubs and shoes in our cars, too. One just never knew when a round of gold or just playing a few holes would break out. I love your page and of course, your humor.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I am amazed. But you need an empty trunk to fit in two sets of golf clubs. LOL. I like that photo you were finally able to get. And are those golf balls trimming the edge of your photo?
      SharLamb likes this.
    • mirjam
      Haha! Well if you know that nothing is in your trunk then you still have the wordart covered! Super fun page Shar!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Aug 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    105.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).