Cherylndesigns

August Monthly Muse Week 3

August Monthly Muse Week 3
Cherylndesigns, Aug 19, 2019
Description:
I've been having a couple of bad days and this challenge came along. I'm so thankful for Art Journaling because I worked through some of my thoughts and feelings while creating this page.

Credits: prd_feelingblue_pp_04a; lbw_feelingblue_girl4, scribbles1, paint7, words2, words1; awolff_alltimelow_shabby_border.
MrsPeel and cinderella like this.
    • SharLamb
      One of the benefits of art. I appreciate the "I'm fine." We always say that, don't we. Very touching page. Hope you're really doing better now.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @SharLamb Yes, we do, Shar. I feel better since I got this page out of my system. It's been a rough few days. Thanks, my friend. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      SharLamb likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Sorry for those rough days -- we all have them. What a good way to express those feelings in this layout.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal I don't share my rough days very often, but the Monthly Muse just begged for this page to be created. I'm coming out on the other side, now. They don't last long and don't happen very often, thankfully.
    • mcurtt
      Hugs! Hoping you are better. Beautiful page. Glad that it helped work thru the pain.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. I'm better - I don't stay down very long and don't get down very often. AJ really helped with this.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      the best present, best gift I can have, is knowing that making a page with prompts I find can make it better in heart and mind.... and you know I LOVE every page of yours, so this is even more LOVED!!!!!!!!! we NEED to catch up very soon!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Aug 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    274.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).